Last updated September 14, 2020
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Service refers to the Website. The services which include the Website;
- Site refers to the Service and to any other media form, media channel, mobile website, social media site or fun page or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected to the Company or the Website or the Service;
- You (referred to as either “Your”) means the individual accessing the Site, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Site, as applicable;
- Website refers to “Yiorgo Moutsiaras – Conductor”, accessible from https://moutsiaras.com ;
- Content refers to all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site;
- Marks refers to all the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site;
- Contributions refers to Your text (views, opinions, comments, suggestions other), writings (views, opinions, comments, suggestions other), video, audio, photographs, graphics or personal information or other material;
- Submissions refers to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site.
- Third-Party websites refers to other websites. Certainly not the Website and the Site;
- Third-Party Content refers to articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties;
- Party refers to the Company or You;
- Parties refers to the Company and You.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if Your interactions would be subjected to such laws, You may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that You are eligible to use the Site, You are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which You have properly gained access solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to You in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks. The Company has the right to refuse access to You to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content.
By using the Site, You represent and warrant that:
- (2) You are not under the age of 18;
- (3) You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which You reside, or if a minor, You have received parental permission to use the Site;
- (4) You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- (5) You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
- (6) Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, We have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which We make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Us.
As a user of the Site, You agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from Us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead Us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in Our opinion, Us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of Our support Services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
9. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
11. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
13. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
14. Sell or otherwise transfer Your profile.
15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
16. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or Services connected to the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of Our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to You.
18. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
20. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
22. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
23. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
24. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with Us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site does not offer users to submit or post content. We may provide You with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to Us or on the Site, including but not limited to Contributions.
Upon an author provides their consent to the Company for an author’s Contributions to be further published and/or processed on the Website or the Site, the Company is entitled to publish, process or delete Contributions of an author on and from the Website and/or the Site.
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of Your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, You agree that We can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to You.
We do not assert any ownership over Your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of Your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with Your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in Your Contributions provided by You in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for Your Contributions to the Site and You expressly agree to exonerate Us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against Us regarding Your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any Submissions provided by You to Us are non-confidential and shall become Our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to You. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and You hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with You or that You have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against Us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in Your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
TERM AND TERMINATION
If We terminate or suspend Your account for any reason, You are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under Your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if You may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending Your account, We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at Our sole discretion without notice. However, We have no obligation to update any information on Our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of Greece, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If Your habitual residence is in the EU, and You are a consumer, You additionally possess the protection provided to You by obligatory provisions of the law of Your country of residence. G. Moutsiaras and You (You meaning yourself in this case only) both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Volos (Greece), which means that You may make a claim to defend Your consumer protection rights in regards to these Conditions of Use in Greece.
To expedite resolution and control the cost of a Dispute or Disputes brought by either a Party or Parties, the Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute informally for at least ninety (90) days before initiating arbitration. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one Party to the other Party. The ninety-day period of negotiations starts on the date one Party announces in written way the expression of any Dispute to the other Party.
Any dispute arising from the relationships between the Parties to this contract shall be determined by one arbitrator who will be chosen in accordance with the Arbitration and Internal Rules of the European Court of Arbitration being part of the European Centre of Arbitration having its seat in Strasbourg, and which are in force at the time the application for arbitration is filed, and of which adoption of this clause constitutes acceptance. The seat of arbitration shall be Volos, Greece. The language of the proceedings shall be Greek. Applicable rules of substantive law shall be the law of Greece.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
If this provision of Informal Negotiations (as described in the paragraph “Informal Negotiations” above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the court listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE APPOINTED BY THE JUDGE OF THE COURT OF VOLOS (GREECE).
We will maintain certain data that You transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to Your use of the Site. Although We perform regular routine backups of data, You are solely responsible for all data that You transmit or that relates to any activity You have undertaken using the Site. You agree that We shall have no liability to You for any loss or corruption of any such data, and You hereby waive any right of action against Us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending Us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications We provide to You electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact Us at: y i o r g o [at] m o u t s i a r a s . c o m In any case needed, We can provide You with a postal address at Your request.